All too well and suede capes

Wow! Nice work all around!

1 Like

Yup! I have a lot of outfits half done because I love the half I did but get in my way of finding something to finish it and be just as good. In those cases, I just simplify. If you are getting halfway in a design or stuck with finishing it, the pick out something the most neutral/bland in the design and finish it along those lines.

Another method I do is the pragmatic programmer prototype approach where you go at something simply to prototype and nothing more. It helps create a mindset that keeps yourself from blocking design decisions.

6 Likes

As a parent of a young kid, I was expecting superhero capes… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
These are beautiful!

And I’m sure ANYTHING you make would be amazing, even if you made superhero capes.

2 Likes

I could see my engineer of a spouse wearing some kind of jacket with math stuff all over it :roll_eyes: Personally, it makes me go cross-eyed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lovely work!

2 Likes

Thanks for these tips I will keep them in mind and test them out next time doubt creeps in!

1 Like