Alma Mater key chain

I really enjoyed attending KCAI because it has opened so many opportunities and allowed my creative career to expand. I recently have accepted a position that allows me to share my talents with new students so I created a keychain to show the pride and love I have for the school.

25 Likes

Congratulations on the new position!

It must be quite an honor to accept a position to pour into others like you were at school!

3 Likes

Congrats and this is really neat!

4 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Wonderful! Love the hotel key aesthetic!

4 Likes

Very nice. Just curious what the copper eyelet piece is called and how it’s inserted?

2 Likes

Congratulations! (And those would make great gifts for graduating students!)

4 Likes

Thank you for the comment I purchased a grommet kit multicolor and simply CA glued it in to prevent the damage to the mounting hole from the keyring. So far so good.

Keep Creating and Happy Holidays. Here is an example

https://www.amazon.com/Grommet-Eyelets-Washers-Grommets-Portable/dp/B0932SZCGV/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-a0049-mac00-dsk00-smile-us000-pcomp-feature-scomp-feature-scomp&keywords=grommet+kit+multicolor&qid=1640478349&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyMDA3Q0E2OFg5S1A0JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzMzOTE5OEdBV1I3RzUxMlFDJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAxMjY3MDYyRk9ZQVhLUzg4TEYwJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

5 Likes

Congratulations on your new position!! The grommet looks really nice, as does your keychain!

2 Likes