Always winter but never Christmas

Oh, that’s great!!

2 Likes

So this started out really good, then it got better and better. Incredible work, you definitely have a reason to be proud of all of this! From the painted Tumnus, to the hinges, decorations including the hanging key, and layers of the wardrobe, to the outstanding job you’ve done with the layered cardstock, this is one of the coolest projects I’ve seen done here, and I’ve been here since very nearly the beginning of the forum.

5 Likes

Brilliant! A beautiful execution! Love the look of it in the dark!

3 Likes

Wowsers! I kept scrolling and it kept getting cooler! Love the layered scene inside the wardrobe, great bit of inspiration there :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Beautiful work! It is just gorgeous lit!

2 Likes

That wardrobe is stunning! Great idea!

1 Like

This lit picture looks awesome. Great job.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I am seriously over here blushing. It’s so strange to receive praise from so many people whose work I’m in awe of so truly thank you all for the kind words!

1 Like

This is beautiful! I love the layers inside too! The hinges on the wardrobe are awesome!

1 Like

I love it!!

1 Like

That is absolutely fantastic.

1 Like

Thanks. They were a bit of a bear. I’m probably going to use metal hinges if I ever make this again.

Thanks so much. I truly loved making it!

Cheers!

Good to know. I have yet to attempt hinges, or make something that needs them. Someday I’m hoping to though!

1 Like

That is fantastic! It look amazing in daylight and even more so in the dark.

1 Like

There are multiple ways on the hinge front. I could’ve done something that was a bit simpler but where’s the fun in that!??!?!?!

1 Like

I would love to buy this file if you’re interested in selling.

1 Like