Amazon Echo Dot holder

can’t resist posting my minor accomplishment. Done on very inexpensive 1/8” (.105”) plywood at a material cost of maybe $0.35. Anyone want or need the file - just ask. :muscle::sunglasses:

27 Likes

Sweet. Love the practical projects. Isn’t great how much potential this machine holds for little everyday things like this.

1 Like

Nice job! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll take the file, THANK YOU! I’ve got a cool idea for a holder that I need to do before someone beats me to it. (I’ll still do it, but it’s always fun to be first.) Your file will be an excellent starting point.

Nice work!

1 Like

Version 2 here. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ohhhhh … Love version 2!

1 Like

Here is the SVG for the Echo Dot that I put together. I ‘sized’ it for .105" plywood --> so adjust as needed. Also, the speaker cloth just needs to be dragged over top the front piece and ‘engraved’ if you want that affect. Enjoy. :sunglasses::glowforge:

Glowforge%20Community%20echo%20dot%20prototype%204

I think the file is here … first attempt to upload this kind of file.

1 Like

And the same design will be fit for a cutout for putting on the cat, a la cat toast lion!

3 Likes

Hey bud, where can i get the file?

It’s actually in the post right below “Enjoy :sunglasses::glowforge:” but it’s really tiny and you can’t see it. I’ll reload it larger :slight_smile:

Glowforge%20Community%20echo%20dot%20prototype%204

1 Like