Amazon Echo Dot Simple wall mount

Small wall mount I made to clear some space on my side table.
Made for 3mm Ply, just a little wood glue and countersink the holes as needed(or add your own).
I hope someone will find this useful!
Echo Mount Final

51 Likes

Thanks for this nice design.

2 Likes

What a great idea! We don’t have an Echo, but I’m sure people who do will love this! I hate things that clutter up the table but you still want them with easy access.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks. I happen to have 3 dots, 2 little tower ones (can’t remember their name) and two echo shows…a little extreme but i like having them across the house!

3 Likes

Thanks! I think I will try this for my Echo Dot. Appreciate the share.

3 Likes

Nice share! We have 3 shows, and although they are handy to have … I would like to work something up to get them off the flat surfaces.

4 Likes

i have the google mini’s but ima try it… thanks

2 Likes

Does your echo have issues hearing you or hearing what you are saying when up against the wall? Mine does:( It says to make sure it is 8 inches away from the wall for echo purposes (no pun intended) but I never follow instructions. HA. BUT… was forced to after it became so frustrating

2 Likes

This really great, thank you.

1 Like

Mine never hears me… I yell at it while my sister can whisper from downstairs! lol

Speaking of whisper…she will whisper back at you if you whisper what you are saying really quietly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t figure out where the download button is
Help please

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
Right click the illustration that looks like a line drawing before the photos in the original post and save as an svg to your computer.

2 Likes

This is a really nice idea! We have several dots in our house and this will come in handy! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to be here!

1 Like

Nice, but I won’t have those devices in my home.

Amazon Echo automatically shares your internet with neighbors. Here's how to turn that off - CNET.

Plus, the vulnerabilities they open up…sheesh.

3 Likes

I have smart lights setup with scenes that I previously had to activate with a phone app. It got annoying so I finally caved and got an amazon wiretap. They all have my info already anyway! lol

I have Google and echo dot. I’ll be messing with the settings to fit the Google speaker. Thanks for the file!

2 Likes

Me too!!! I have mine on my counter and my light really messes with it. Also I am afraid I am going to freakishly trip with a pot of boiling water in my hand giving Alexa the bath she never knew she needed!

2 Likes