An Advent Calendar

Third what some others have said, the tree handles are my favorite. Would have never thought to do that.

3 Likes

I really like it, even the colors. The little doors and tree handles are cute! I’m just not a fan of thd font . “merry” looks like “menny.” that’s just a personal thing, but the overall project is excellent!

1 Like

Thanks! I lke that detail, too. As someone else said - the little bits of whimsy make it fun!

1 Like

Thanks! There is something about the little doors. That font! Of all the things I hate about doing any project - its the choosing of the fonts! UG!!! I hate font choosing. I find it the most difficult part of any project. I get it - choose fonts that help tell the story, that give off a vibe that supports the whole piece, yada yada yada - I just find it challenging. There are so many fonts, too and that is no help. After the 173rd iteration I just throw up my hand and choose what I think is the best of the worst. When @dan said premium membership comes with over 900 fonts it wasnt that big a selling point for me. I just asked myself - how will anyone go through all those fonts?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I need a better font strategy! I’ve tried to pick 8-10 as my go to and left it at that.

1 Like

Thanks! TIny ways to kick it up a notch.

Wow so lovely!

1 Like

Nice!!! Great work!!!

1 Like

Old Scotch that’s all you need. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is that a drink or a font? I’ll assume both and partake in each heavily!

2 Likes

Spectacular project! The tree handles and the center scene really make this special.

Iced acrylic … there is something I haven’t purchased? Love the look!

2 Likes

Wow! This is spectacular and very ‘blingy’. Love the tree handles. Very nice work!

2 Likes

Ooooh yeah…that’s fantastic!

1 Like

Thanks! I thought the scene in the middle would be fun. The ice acrylic is neat! It does, as @Xabbess says, make it blingy in a way.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Beautiful, I absolutely love it! I would like to add my 2 bits to painting (although I am probably the world’s worst painter… I absolutely hate the hand painting :slight_smile: ) anyways, I bought some paint pens… very much like sharpies but color way better. No recommendation on brands, as I just buy the cheap ones on Amazon, but they do make painting much easier, especially smaller pieces!

Great Job!

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s a good idea. I have some pens somewhere. I’ll dig them up and see what’s what.

Absolutely beautiful!!! Are you sharing the pattern? Or can I buy the pattern? Of can I hire you? Thanks, Leslie

Just a gentle reminder that asking for files in MoaG is a no-no. :wink:

4 Likes

I love it! I totally agree about doors vs drawers- I want doors. ’

3 Likes