An emotional "what" animal?

So my daughter went away to college on Aug. 13th. A week in she’s wanting to get a pet (which I said no to. A pet in a dorm? No way!). So this week she’s been talking to her friends about getting a bunny as an emotional support animal. The problem with that is that she didn’t use the word “support”, and she made the mistake of telling me about it, as indicated by the creation below.

This was printed on ceramic tile with an image I snatched off the internet (a one-time print), then darkened it with a red Sharpie (red is her favorite color). I’m going to frame it and give it to her when I see her on Labor Day. I’m sure she’ll appreciate it! :laughing:

28 Likes

Cute. I wonder, however, whether a “supper” animal is the correct term. Some folks do, in fact, eat bunnies. So is the joke that this is a supper animal that is emotional?

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right! :blush:

2 Likes

Very cute! You can make a frame, make a small easel or make a bow with that “framed” in the lid (I think there is a file in this forum for that)!

1 Like

Bunnies do make a very tasty supper animal. Just sayin. :rofl:

4 Likes
2 Likes

This looks like a pretty emotionally comforting supper to me:

3 Likes

It has to be over-cooked to be safe, and has too many bones. Not worth the effort…

1 Like