And the Cleanup Continues - Pen Pods

It’s a tight shot. (The pile of papers is off to the left.) Chuckle!

2 Likes

Very nice! Not only are the pens organized, but the pen pod adds some design niftiness to the workspace.

2 Likes

…or the old dental tools that I use for weeding and other stuff.

5 Likes

Great design!!

Which programs do you use the space navigator with?

1 Like

F360 and Rhino5. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Brilliant. I’ve been looking for desk organization stuff thank you!

2 Likes

Yes, I was thinking the same thing…just got in some new ones and thinking I need a place to keep these…and I’m always misplacing my exacto knives…lol

4 Likes

Me too. Ouch!

5 Likes

You should put in the largest circle (the middle one) a Hedgehog head :stuck_out_tongue: then It would look like the pens are the spines :hedgie::grin:

4 Likes

I could design a hedgehog shaped one at that. (Probably not much demand for it. I’d probably use it, and maybe Jeremy.) (grin!)

3 Likes

at least one more, since i’d make one for my hedgehog owning niece. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmmmnnnn…gonna have to think on it a bit… :thinking:

1 Like

Idk…I’ve seen lots of hedgie themed stuff lately…looks like they may be in the rotation as a brief trend…lol.
Found this on my baking feed :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Ohhhh!! This is very clean and simple! Love it!!

3 Likes

Those are adorable! (And look delicious to boot!) :yum:

3 Likes

Cool design. I could use a few of those to help clean up a few drawers.

3 Likes

Yes, do that! I love them both - decorating w/magazine page was brilliant.

4 Likes

Very nice. The magazine cover is a cool idea. I have some old Popular Science magazines from the 1960’s. Some of those pages would look great on something like this.

6 Likes

Or any boxes. They make nice, inexpensive decoration for plain creations.

(I’ll be using them on Draftboard prototypes once I get some in. I had to build that one with Maple PG ply, and it’s a bit of a waste to cover that stuff - it’s so nice.)

8 Likes

Wow! I’ve never seen that before - what a great idea.

3 Likes