And the saga continues...more furniture

Been kinda crazy busy at work and not had the chance to get back to the 1:12 scale furniture. Here is the first piece for the Living room - mission sofa (7.75"W x 3.325"D x 3"H). I also cut the bases for the cushions but haven’t covered them in leather yet. I have the rest coming. Also…excuse my horrible rushed glue job. I just wanted to make sure it worked. LOL

41 Likes

You need to be making these full size…I need to redecorate. :smile:

8 Likes

Oh yes! Adorable. We’ll be patient…

3 Likes

The funny thing is these are my full size designs shrunk down. I don’t have a shop here to work with actual size so I just forge small ones. Lol

8 Likes

Thanks will have about 10 pieces for the living room. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Drool. I know I’m gonna love the living room set. I’ve already got a piece of fake-mini-leather fabric to cover those sofa cushions!

4 Likes

Awesome!!! I am waiting for the leather to come in. The chairs (2) will need it too!

2 Likes

That’s adorable. You’ve spurred me to dig out my mini designs and polish them up. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cool! Miniatures are kinda fun.

1 Like

Yeah…I really want to build a doll house. I just know I’ll get all obsessed with it and stop doing all the OTHER things I’m supposed to do!

4 Likes

I know the feeling! LOL

1 Like

You jest but 1/8 is 6:1 for 3/4" so if there was ever anything I was unsure about I’d make it from 1/8 draftboard first.

3 Likes

This is my couch!!! And my cushions are leather. I’ll have to make a tiny one now…

4 Likes

I love your coffee koi pond, too!

1 Like

I love this!

1 Like

LOL. I love mission furniture. Was my favorite thing to build when I actually made furniture.

3 Likes

:rofl: That was for scale. and was the closest thing.

Thank you!

Once again, your posts are awesome and I am always looking forward to the next update. Thank you for sharing your creations!

2 Likes

Thank you! Right back at ya!

1 Like