Angel Lamp Project

Merry Christmas!

Here are some photos of a recently completed project in collaboration with my son who did the design. This lamp was this year’s Christmas client gift (I made 15). All parts of the lamp with the exception of the stand were made entirely or in part with the Glowforge.

A string of LED fairy lights wrapped around the post provide illumination. The battery pack is hidden in a pocket in the base.

52 Likes

What a lovely (and delightful!) heirloom gift. 15 very lucky people will treasure the lamp for years to come! The box is fantastic too!

Thank you so much for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you, Rebecca.

3 Likes

Wow! That’s next level stuff! Well done!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

And the packaging? Wow! Very cool concept all around.

3 Likes

Thanks. All credit in the concept department belongs to my son (InvisibleCreature.com). He designs, I interpret and build.

7 Likes

Beautiful gift presented in a wonderful package. Well done.

2 Likes

A gorgeous set, and I have to say your photography is stunning (obviously professional)!

2 Likes

Really fabulous!

2 Likes

Really well done project.

2 Likes

Wow your son is an incredible artist! Your collaboration here is really great! Can’t wait to see what else you come up with :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Gorgeous results!

2 Likes

Thank you. We have been collaborating for a quite a while but this is the first project using the Glowforge. There are other projects on the drawing board. It’s truly a blast to work with my son on these things!

4 Likes

What amazing gifts! So wonderful to work with your son … A treasure in itself. Looking forward to seeing your future work!

1 Like

THIS is one of my most favorite things I’ve seen on here for quite some time. The design is incredible…so simple, yet really elegant. And the build?.. well, what can I say…built by you and your Glowforge. I absolutely love this.

Thank you. This has been a challenging but fun project. Plenty of trial and error but the lessons learned will make the next one a bit easier.

1 Like

Wow thanks for sharing! Amazing! Also thank you for the link, you’ve now introduced me to the guys behind the amazing NASA posters hanging in my living room.