Angel themed box i made

Emblems and box lid engraving done on my Glow Forge Let me know what you think !!!

6 Likes

Polite reminder this forum is for sharing pictures and stories of work you’ve done, not links to social media posts.

1 Like

Do we have to have an instagram account to view? Ain’t gonna happen. Sorry.

And…2 days later I can see a pic although just the inside of the box.
I apologize if I came off sounding snarky but I really do avoid a lot of sites, starting with FB and going from there in all directions.

1 Like

No you dont need an Instagram account you shouldent and it’s my social media post about a product I make???

Instagram has recently ramped up the requirements for accounts, so it does exclude a fair number of people from viewing this.

That being said I was able to click it (on desktop chrome. I think mobile devices may force you to get the app now?).

As for @eflyguy’s position, this is no different from posting a youtube video, so I say you’re fine… but some people may not be able to watch it because of instagram’s weird restrictions.

1 Like

Is this shou-sugi-ban? It came out beautifully.

1 Like

Beautiful - the fractal burns look just like a map! Now I want to find the buried treasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes thanks for noticing ~~~~!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.