Animal Banks

Helllllooooooo! I haven’t posted here in forever, but I dropped by to help a friend find some troubleshooting tips, so I thought it would be fun to post one of our latest projects. Do I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Glowforge? Maybe not, but I just did, so… :joy:

We have been making versions and variations of different baby animal designs and recently I thought, “Those would be cute as banks!” So I made a total of 7 of them so far and they’ve been a ton of fun! Of course all kinds of friends and family members want one, so I am making a LOT of them, but no worries! It’s fun! (Almost all the time!)

You can see a 15 sec assembly video here for the Penguin bank:

45 Likes

Oh, those are CUUUUUTE! Makes me wish I had a kid to bestow one upon! :smile:

3 Likes

We have missed you.

4 Likes

these are super adorable! i have purchased from your etsy store before (you have awesome customer service, btw!) so it didn’t take long for me to find these. in my to-buy list! been needing to make a couple of fun projects for my little girls that would double as gifts/rewards and your animal banks hit the sweet spot!

4 Likes

Have definitely missed your presence on the forum - you should come back and post more often!

5 Likes

Hi! Good to see you…if even just for a few moments.

3 Likes

The photos on the post has been flagged ? Really ? I don’t understand what’s the problem on this?

1 Like

I’m not seeing it as flagged now, but I can easily guess why it might have happened. Blatant advertising is frowned upon. The forum is for showing what you can do with a Glowforge in order to inspire others. It’s fine to put a link to your Etsy shop in your profile, or even at the bottom of a post, but lately it’s gotten so a lot of people seem to just come here to sell stuff, without sticking around to contribute to the community, and that’s not what the forum is about.

7 Likes

Wow, really nice concept.

1 Like

I’m all about helping and inspiring. If someone is concerned about me, they’re welcome to message me.

4 Likes

:+1::facepunch:

NIce work! Those are great concepts! Simple but endearing!

1 Like

That penguin is too cute! I can’t wait to get my Glowforge! So excited. I’ve already fav’d several of your files.

1 Like

What a clever idea! Those are adorable!

1 Like

Mom,

I would love one of these banks.

2 Likes

What flavor? :smile:

1 Like

Knowing @BigBlueMark I absolutely understand a need to post pictures with prominent branding on them. Display photos are already made and no need to do them again. Plus given the common practice of using someone else’s photos to market a product you are pushing, I think it is understandable.

Besides. No one is going to need to ask for files because it’s clear they are available.

5 Likes

Is anyone else wondering why only one (the gray monkey in the first picture) has a name?

2 Likes

These are really cute!!

1 Like

The banks are adorable but honestly the bank would go unused.

I can not even remember the last time I used real money and got change back.

3 Likes