Anime Art Creations

First post! I’m an anime artist and my husband and I pre-ordered the glowforge to help make new art items, display, etc. Well we decided to wait till we bought our house and than we had our baby. Sooo the past few months is the first time we REALLY started using it in full swing (you know, besides Christmas presents…)

I’ve been excited to share some our creations (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Couple keyholder sets ~ So I saw some cute but kinda boring shaped keyholder sets and thought it would be so fun if I could customize the idea with my own art and designs. We’re still experimenting with wood and stains but I’ve been pretty excited about them. I’ve had to debut them online since the past months conventions were cancelled due to the virus… ((´д`))

I credit my husband for doing most of the sanding, gluing, staining, and hooks (°◡°♡).:。

These were the first items I really sold. Engraved wood ornaments I then handpainted.

We also want to do a lot more LED lights because I was in love with how this one turned out.

And I was quite proud of myself for designing a little display I could use to hang up a couple of my regular keychains. I think I’m going to make more custom signs now.

32 Likes

I like them all

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I like your art, and I like how you use the Glowforge to make things to showcase your original art. Please keep posting.

4 Likes

Wow; those are all beautiful! I love anime and the art style!

2 Likes

Do you have a link to a shop? My sister is obsessed with Howl’s Moving Castle and she’d go crazy for an ornament like that!

2 Likes

Beautiful work, thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Sure! My website and store is at http://starinmypocket.net
Howl’s Moving Castle is my favorite Ghibli movie too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes