Another big delay. I just cancelled

I just got a new delay for my Norwegian Glowforge pro my new date was now Nov 01. This is pushing my wait till over 3 years as I ordered originally on day 1 - 2015-09-24 - before the presales count had reached 10000 USD. As I now have more enthusiasm on spending the money on a new barbecue area the time has come to cancel.

@dan I might come back as an customer at an later date, but as the continued delays just keeps on getting longer, and the communication from Glowforge is just non-existent I don’t see the point sticking around. My only regret is that I didn’t order another laser at delay 2 or 3. I wish you the best of luck.

9 Likes

I’m really sorry that it reached the breaking point for you, but I can sure understand. I hope you will be able to buy one in the future and join us all again here on the forum.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this, but 100% understand.

Enjoy your new BBQ area, and hope you’re able to re-join us in the future.

1 Like

So sorry to lose you, and sorry that Norwegians and Canadians are getting these new delays! I wish this was not happening and feel for you. We’ll miss you!

And the Australians too, I just checked my account on a whim, it’s slipped from June to End of October :frowning: , I don’t think this will fly when I announce it at home…

T