Another group of things

Family tree, this style is all the rage on the etsy

Princess ornaments in purpleheart

Kirby ornament in various acrylic which would not adhear to a single kerf width

Various ornaments from leftover bits

City map in cherry for a white elephant (this took over 9 hours to print thanks to being unable to engrave large images, please fix large image engraving)

Evil kirby from the leftovers or normal kirby and the map

59 Likes

Oh… WOW!

3 Likes

I thought a white elephant gift was supposed to be weird or crappy? Like, rat traps or giant underwear? But that map is so cool!

Also, now I want a nintendo© decorated xmas tree.

5 Likes

The family tree and the map are both awesome. I really like the ornaments too!

4 Likes

Kewl! :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

:sunglasses: Six different colors of acrylic there?
Nice work!

3 Likes

Here’s our white elephant gifts for my work party!

5 Likes

Especially love the family tree and the map! They look amazing!

2 Likes

That tree and map are awesome! On the family tree what are the names on? are the name engraved too? Also, was that all :proofgrade: used for all the projects?:grinning::+1::glowforge:

1 Like

Point me in the direction of where you got the map for the city. I had seen a few links in months past, but I seem to have not bookmarked them :roll_eyes:

Stellar work! I have to agree on the white elephant gifts - I wasn’t aware that you could get or make super cool things like this!

1 Like

Wow, you have been busy! I like your way of using scraps.

1 Like

Awesome work! The family tree is beautiful. Glad you could make an evil kirby with your scraps!

2 Likes

I like to inspire steals and aggressive play :smiley:

I tried anyway, they all seemed to melt just a bit different from each other. Some pieces were super tight, others had visible gaps.

Family tree is walnut with maple names, both proof grade. Kirby and the disney princesses are both not proofgrade. The random ornaments are all proofgrade. The map is cherry.

Sadly there is no easy fix for this, this map is 9 screenshots of google maps that I cleaned up in photoshop. I’m pretty handy with photoshop and it still took about a day plus ~9 hours of printing.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! That kerby is dead on and that map must have been a pain.

1 Like

I love everything you do…such good work!
I think this city map might be my favorite so far!

1 Like