Another international delay?

shipping

“If Croesus goes to war he will destroy a great empire.” Oracle at delphi, long time ago

@dan Do you know what are causing the delays to Norway?

My filter email date is now April 4, from early/mid-March earlier this week. I’m a US customer. It would appear there has been a hiccup in the air filter.

Oy my filter is delayed to August! Meant to be May. :smirk:

Mine the same! Uk as well! pro for May and Filter for Jun but now Filter moved to August! :pensive:

Hello from Spain:
Basic one day earlier but the filter go from May to June :frowning:

Product Shipping
Glowforge Basic Mar 20, 2018
Air Filter Jun 24, 2018

*Anyone else have the problem that they can’t use Glowforge without the filter? I will have to wait till the air filter arrive so the best choice will be to delay de machine to be sent with the filter.

I’m afraid we don’t comment on logistics and compliance status for international shipping.

Holdups on Canadian delivery

Mine has gone forward from April 17th to April 12th but I just saw the filter going from may to july

glowforge

Mine is exactly 2 weeks away now. Getting really excited! The Air Filter has been pushed back but I’m not too bothered about that. I actually only ordered it because I wasn’t sure if I’d need it (I don’t currently).

Germany here. Gained one day for the GF, lost a bunch of months for the Filter :wink: