Another international delay?

My golden email date just changed from 20. February to 19th of march. This is for an international Glowforge Pro bound for Norway. My order date was 2015-09-24. Have anyone else received a delay?

Not mine, I ordered from Spain, my date has just gone forward from the 27 to the 23 of March…

Hopefully it is only Norway that is affected as I got confirmation on more users here that they got delayed. Still haven’t seen any international shipping before 19th of march though.

1 Like

Mine was last week of Jan, then second week in March, then Feb 27 and today just moved to Feb 26.

1 Like

Wierd, the same rules that apply to the UK should apply to Norway.

Yes. Perhaps they are waiting for it to warm up a bit!

3 Likes

Mine got pushed back as well… although it isn’t a big wait from the other delay date. Previous date: 08 May / Current date: 14 May. Hoping it doesn’t keep getting pushed back (Australian Shipping) :frowning:

1 Like

Ha. I would recon the cold would only help the glowforge!

Hi there- another Norwegian glowforge:date changed from march 22nd to 25th April…

No change for me 3rd April still (Basic, Sydney, Australia)

My date has come forward from the 19th of April to the twelfth.

Maybe Norway is different as it is not a member of the EU.

my date is tomorrow. But i do not know if it is correct. My shipping adress changed from usa to germany, they said they updated it… but who knows? i personally asume they did not :slight_smile:

i ordered a basic on the 10th january 2016.

Good luck hope yours gets sent on time

My order date was 21 Nov 2015 for the UK for a Pro. Originally due 20 March 2018 and filter due end of May 2018. Filter date stayed on 27 May 2018 and Pro date moved to 10 April 2018. Just checked and Pro now 5 April 2018 but filter mover to 28 July 2018!! What the heck? Anyone else’s moved so much?

Hi we are from Germany.

The date for the Pro ist still the same, but the Airfilter was pushed back.

Product Shipping
Glowforge Pro Feb 20, 2018
Air Filter Jun 24, 2018

That would suprise me, as we are members of EØS and have inner market trade agreements with EU. This includes that we have to pay alot of money to the EU and conform to most EU laws and regulations.

I’m working right now to try to make it correct. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine was May 3 now April 25. Amsterdam, NL. Looking promising.

hmmm, are you the oracle of glowforge now? does your prophecy mean that you are going to produce it by yourself and ship it tomorrow ? Or are you going to simple change the date to the right date ? :slight_smile:

There have been a lot of people working to make that correct. But the nature of my job is that I tend to get called in at what everyone hopes is the end.

3 Likes