Another mask hook design

PDF file set up to cut 70 mask hooks

mask_s_hook.PDF (141.8 KB)

22 Likes

Cool. I like that design! Thank you.

1 Like

Great design! Thank you for sharing! I am cutting several of these tonight to donate them tomorrow.

1 Like

that’s great. another good option. thanks.

1 Like

Thank you. I cut out a sheet of these yesterday. delivering some today and shipping out some to family members.

1 Like

Thank you

Let me know if you get any feedback on them. I can easily adjust if they need to be longer.

Let me know if you get any feedback on them. I can easily adjust if they need to be longer.

Will do. They look great as it is. If anything, my materials would cause more of an issue. I got the 11x14 sheet of acrylic from HD for like $7 so I had to shrink your design ever so slightly so it would fit. I don’t anticipate them being too aggressive with them. Thanks again for the design!

acrylic is really easy to cut down by hand, especially the thinner stuff. i bought large sheets of the .093 optix from home depot and then cut it down to 10x18 sheets to cut (which does 60 of these at a time in 18:30 at full/200).

to cut down, get a long straight edge, and line up. score with a utility knife, then bend the scored edge over the edge of a flat surface/counter until it snaps. makes it a lot easier to start with bigger sheets, which are usually less expensive per SF.

1 Like

Thank you for this wonderful design! Starting to print for the medical professionals up here in Rochester, NY. They like your design better then the simple S-hook. Thanks for your help!!

1 Like

I just sent 100 to NY. Thank you!!

1 Like