Another reason to like Draftboard

Okay, now my mind is racing. It seems I was stuck with a couple of boxes of craft pencils, markers, and stencil stuff at a local auction when it was actually another item was what I really wanted. Hmmm colors, colors, colors…

2 Likes

If I can ever quit writing up tutorials I’ll take you up on that!
I can probably manage to stay in the lines when I color things… just not much on the drawing part first. :neutral_face:

And I want to get back to designing again …
I’ve just about shared all I think I know now anyway, so it’s time to have some fun with it. :smile:

7 Likes

I color about like my 2 yo granddaughter but I’ll beat you both. Selective demasking is a wonderful thing.

5 Likes

My son is having fun watching the laser work. He saw your post and I had to make him one that he could color with his pencils.

28 Likes

Unless you are a superhero. Somehow this makes me think of a game show that tries to guess the identity of a superhero in costume. There is a selective de-masking until the last one. The winner gets to keep his mask on and identity secret.

4 Likes

And another budding artist gets his start! Great coloring job…very neatly done! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for testing! I have to agree, the Prismacolor is much more appealing.

1 Like

He’s been asking for an easel for over a year. I bought him a tabletop version with some canvas paper a few weeks back, and took a risk on some non-washable paints. Last week he finally spent some time with it. He wasn’t sure what to do, so I spent some time showing him how to put paints on a palette and put some on the brush; although I’ve never been a painter, so I’m just making it up. I had flashbacks to being a kid and watching Bob Ross paint happy trees.

He spent a few hours painting something that he claims is a spaceship, but looks like a sunset as viewed by a drunk. He was very cute.

11 Likes

What a great find! The colored pencils add a vibrant pop.

3 Likes