Another Sharpie Box but different

Hi, my name is Joshua and this is my first post and creation. I have a problem of hoarding sharpies…so I have accumulated a whole bunch of them. I’ve made a 7x7 box to hold all of them ( 85 slots ). Nothing special but it suits my needs. Hopefully someone can use my design :slight_smile: Was forged on stock draft board with hd settings in place to ensure perfect cuts. Took about 4 hours.

Download Files Here…

Here are pictures of completed project!

84 Likes

Nice way to introduce yourself!

3 Likes

Hello! What fun box! I really like it!

1 Like

Great job, love the flair!

1 Like

Welcome - you are going to need a bigger box once you start doing tiles.

3 Likes

Welcome, thanks

1 Like

I like this sharpie box, great work.

1 Like

Wow! Great design!!

1 Like

You must be the Warren Buffet of Sharpies.

3 Likes

Hi! I’m glad to see I’m not the only one with a Sharpie problem. My husband thinks I need a 12 step program for them lol. I have such an addiction that I have them stockpiled everywhere. Ive hoarded them without using till they dry up lol. So sad when that happens. I plan to make your box today. I might try it out of acrylic.

3 Likes

Sharpies in all the colors in all the sizes! (me too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

Thank You!

Great design! Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Thank you !

This is amazing, thanks for sharing! Good to know I am not the only one with a #sharpieaddiction

1 Like

Interesting my youngest daughter has the same disease.

:slight_smile:

nicely done

1 Like

I made this for my daughter that loves Sharpies. Did you use glue and if so what type?

I just used a basic super glue.

ok great, thank ya! Just set my Pro up yesterday so I’m learning but love the box!

1 Like