Another SVG Library

Not worthy. Thanks.

1 Like

@m_raynsford: My wife is obsessed with the fractal puzzle by the way. Keeps on making me make more as gifts for friends and work. But doesn’t let me play much with designs (tried to sell her on the letter shaped ones that popped up on the forum, or the other two versions you did up with this one…)

15 Likes

Is that 2 different pieces? Or did you somehow stack the engraving operations to do that on 1?!?!

2 pieces the puzzle and a backing board.
I often use masking tape to remove the puzzlend from the laser. Tape it all up and lift as one.

3 Likes

You sir are a Supermensch!

1 Like

You are the best!!!Thank you soooo much!!!

1 Like

thanks so much! your work is very inspiring!!!

1 Like

1 Like

katherines useless box. lol

That’s a blast from the past, not sure that’s even useful for anything anymore :slight_smile:

I just enjoyed the name. Thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

Thank you for making these available! For some reason when I start to look files and folders begin disappearing? Am I doing something wrong?

Nothing should have disappeared but it’s my active directory so I am working and adding files to them all the time.

1 Like

Awesome collection. Thank you!

Wow! Thank you

When I click on the blog link, I’m am brought to an empty blogspot page. Am I doing something wrong or is anyone else having this issue?

Try this one: Just Add Sharks – smokeandmirrors

He closed down his company but still has links to some of his projects on that page. He just did a neat Kickstarter for his tesselation puzzles (he had posted the files here previously) that I backed because of what he’s provided in the past - got them on time and in super quality.

I think blogger is just strange from time to time. You could try it with a .co.uk extension?
http://msraynsford.blogspot.com/

Sharks is pretty much dead but still a few interesting projects there.

Thanks for the kind words about the puzzles james

3 Likes

Wow!
I hope to be able to give back to the community with tons of great files one day!

THANK YOU!

4 Likes

I figured it out finally. If you use an ad blocker it tends to block the whole of blogger. Don’t know why

4 Likes