Another Tiny laser

These laser keep coming out more and more often, this one looks like a 3d printer in a way, compacted size.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wainlux-laser-tech/wainlux-k8-the-fast-and-powerful-laser-engraver

8 Likes

A friend of mine has has their smaller K6 - it definitely engraves on wood and easily goes nearly anywhere.

We’ve been trying to figure out how to get it to engrave tile based on @evansd2’s success with Aura.

But the settings asjustment are quite confusing to say the least

9 Likes

That’s a head scratcher for sure lol

5 Likes

That UI makes me want to cry. It looks like the same person who built the physical machine designed the interface. Ugh.

9 Likes

That font… Weird Chinese software always uses that font. It’s always a bad sign, haha.

4 Likes

I’m curious as to who actually made the samples in the photo though-maybe the same manufacturer? Because that piano on the side, I almost bought the kit in-store two days ago (but I didn’t want to carry anything home), and I know they sell it in the US too, because I almost bought it at Ace Hardware-the price there was too much to justify getting it since I probably would never put it together.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.