Any Interest in a UV Printer?

So I got all excited to get a UV Printer and between the chemical smells and lack of instructional material (both provided with the machine and what is available online,) I have found that I just don’t have the patience to figure it out. I bought it new, and have had it for about a year. I have only used it a couple of times. Full disclosure, I never got the white ink to feed… I think it might have to be diluted a bit, and I think that’s only an issue with the white. It is a flatbed and has a print area something like 6x9 or 6x12. It was marketed as a phone case printer.

Anyway, before I post on Craigslist or Offer Up, I knew that some people here might be more interested, so I thought I would float the idea here. If interested please PM me for more details. I’m willing to sell at a substantial loss.

4 Likes

Brand, Model? Shipping?

The printer is similar to this:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html?_nkw=A4+UV+Flatbed+Printer+Inkjet+Printing+Machine++RIP+Software+4+HQ&_id=263328722116&&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2658

For whatever reason I anticipated locals would be interested and hadn’t really considered shipping. I’ll have to look into it, but will have to charge actual shipping or freight costs. The thing was delivered in a wood crate, so I imagine it will have to be sent out similarly.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.