Any Schitts Creek Fans?

Yes! LOL

2 Likes

Wow!! Also love the show!!

2 Likes

It’s so good, I’m still sad no new episodes. Secretly hoping they change their minds :joy:

3 Likes

Gorgeous! Tiny architectural things like this is my next goal. You should post this on Instagram and take Dan Levy— he’s love to see it I bet!!

5 Likes

Wow wow wow! I’ve never seen the series, but this is incredible work none the less.

4 Likes

That is some fantastic detail!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I did but I’m sure there are tons of people tagging them all day long lost in the sea of notifications.

Thank you so much!

How do you give a post more than one heart? :grin: This is amazing! Great work!

2 Likes

This is amazing. That show is hilarious.
I just ordered my GF and excited to get started.

3 Likes

" using ink instead of paint"

New to Schitts Creek… wish I’d found it sooner, but now I can binge watch. More importantly, would love to hear more about your ink vs. paint process.

2 Likes

Usually when I fill or paint my pieces I use just a standard acrylic paint. I have played some with using acrylic inks, like Dr. PH. Martins etc, because it’s so thin water like consistency it worked really well with the plywood as it carry’s itself through the area marked out by scores making it pretty simple to get even a very detailed area filled well.

1 Like

wow, that’s amazing.

2 Likes

I love this and I love the show! Will you be selling these? Please? :smiley:

1 Like

Shut up and take my money! I would buy this if you have a shop send me the link please.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I will be a small amount of them I’m still in the process of setting up a webpage but I won’t start selling them till next month I’m still building inventory but I started a Facebook group you can join there if you are on fb https://m.facebook.com/groups/668216010481496

Thank you! I haven’t set up shop yet still building inventory but if you are on Facebook I started a group for all the ornaments I’m doing this year https://m.facebook.com/groups/668216010481496 I will announce there when they are available and where to get them. Back and forth between my own page and Etsy :joy:

Too bad Glowforge never got the community store for selling designs up. I’d buy this.

1 Like

I think it’s coming with the next update. I haven’t yet sold designs I’m not opposed to it but I wonder if directions are needed :joy: or do you just supply cut lines and the maker is on their own.