Anybody else get a FedEx notification for what seems to be a compact filter?

Mine was just delivered - still boxed - but I am in the process of filing a complaint with FedEx (well, attempting to) because the driver did NOT wait for a signature, and apparently forged (not in a good way) my name.

So s/he indicated that I had received it by signing MY name. I’ve also left a message for support to let them know of this behavior. I’m sure they will want to discuss with FedEx, given the value of these (and their other) shipments.

2 Likes

Here is something for people to check out. I went to my purchase history and now see a compact filter assembly and shipment in the list, dated yesterday, but so far I haven’t received any emails and nothing showing up on FedEx yet. I don’t know if that means they are still sending them out or if they just processed all the billing stuff for them at the same time.

sigh

FWIW, I did get an email and I don’t have a compact filter showing in my purchase history.

I just got the same thing on my purchase history. No emails or FedEx notifications.

Yes, I saw that in my account (Dated 1-22-2019) within a few days of signing up, which caused me to conclude that I was in the first wave. Just received the compact filter today. If this just showed up in your account very recently, maybe that means you are in the second wave (just guessing). For me it was about three weeks between noticing that in my account and getting the shipping email.

I’ve started a calendar that’s just a bunch of boxes marked “nope.”

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.