Anybody want to help me with a project?

Does it have a spreadsheet or an editable table ability? (I can use Excel, but other folks won’t be able to input to it.)

I bet you guys got it, but feel free to throw me in if you like.

Not that I’m aware of…not like Google docs if that’s what you’re thinking…

It has file sharing and can link to Google docs, Box or dropbox, Google docs is pretty good for sharing spread sheets

Me 63rd :slightly_smiling_face: I actually teach a Design for Lasers class for my local Makerspace. I use Inkscape for it so every student has the ability to do exercises and work at home between sessions. Personally I use Corel and AI although I have done some work with Affinity during their Windows beta.

4 Likes

Hot diggety-dog…Inkscape. Yowsers! Super! :smiley:

1 Like

If I can help, it will be a pleasure.

1 Like

I’m a photoshop pro but don’t have much vector experience. I’d love to take a look. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I realize this is 3 weeks later… but if you need anything I can offer, I’d be happy to help.

What programs are you good with? We’re in dire need of a volunteer to duplicate a few Inkscape tutorials (so I don’t have to). Chuckle!

Anything at all is fine though, so I’ll add you to the threads. Thanks for offering to help. It’s a very busy thread…the time is shootng by. :relaxed:

1 Like

What Inkscape tutorials are you hoping for? I may be able to do one or two.

1 Like

Or are you looking for someone to redo existing Inkscape tutorials in other apps?

No, she’s looking for tutorials done in other programs to be done in Inkscape.

1 Like

I’m looking for one or more people to duplicate some little mini-tutorials that have been written in Illustrator in the Inkscape program. (For Beginners to use as a quick reference.)

It’s basically capture a couple of screen shots and change the use of the Shift key in Illustrator to the use of the CTRL key in Inkscape, or whatever it turns out to be.

Simple enough, but I’m not familiar with Inkscape so it will take me longer to puzzle out the differences.

And whoever takes on Inkscape is going to be a hero…most of the folks coming in will try to learn on that one because it’s a freebie.

So you guys interested? I can add your names?

4 Likes

Sure. As long as I can admit if things go beyond my abilities and bow out if needed.

2 Likes

They won’t…mine are nil in Inkscape! Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

Any call for Affinity Designer tutorials?

Yes as a matter of fact, there are! I’ll add your name! :relaxed:

I’m happy to do inkscape. That’s what I’m learning on .
I’m not good yet; but I learn by doing, thus my interest in helping.

2 Likes

Fantastic! We need as many folks on that as we can get. I added you to the Private Thread - you can read up on what we’re doing and just ask if you have any questions. :heart_eyes: