Anybody wants to buy my Wazer waterjet?

Warranty is transferable on a Glowforge. However, if you were a founder and received a warranty extension, the extension portion is not transferable.

Every company has its warranty terms, but every factory vehicle warranty I can think of is transferable. Extended warranties will vary in policy.

1 Like

what do you mean repairs and service follow? isn’t that warranty?
a car looses value because of depreciation and dealership price vs value, the factory warranty always follow the car. my last 3 cars were used cars bought with original warranty.

It has been quite a while since I had a car with a warranty, I think the last was a Datsun I paid $2k for. It was my understanding that under warranty they pay for repairs, not under warranty they still repair but you pay.

So sorry to hear that. That was the main concern I had with buying it as well the water handling issues.

Hopefully, it will turn out to be a good decision for you anyway.

All the best.

Moreover they started their campaign a full year after Glowforge, on a machine that has to deal with pressure, water, abrasive and all the moving parts involved in all of that, and they are shipping now. Meanwhile I’m still waiting on the Glowforge with filter I paid for in 2015.

More importantly, the Wazer team have been very open about their process and the issues between them and delivering to customers, whereas Glowforge makes it very clear they don’t feel like they owe you an explanation for anything.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.