Anyone have issues with MakerCase?

I have been trying to use MakerCase to design a divided box in all morning. I can get it designed, but it simply will not download. I’ve clicked on “Download SVG” and all it does is give me a spinning box on top. I thought maybe it was just generating it before downloading, but it’s been over an hour and nothing has changed. I’ve used MakerCase several times before, and never had this problem.

Here’s a screenshot of it.

3 Likes

I just tried and it downloaded without issue.

6 Likes

Cuttle just released a new box template.

12 Likes

Try rebooting your computer or at least your browser.

6 Likes

Cleaning your browser cache may help also.

6 Likes

I emptied my recycle bin, deleted all my temp files, and blocked a Windows update trying to install (I prefer my old Windows 10), turned off my computer, turned it back on, and it worked fine. Thanks all.

@bwente, yeah, I know, and I wanted to use it, but I haven’t subscribed yet and it’s not available as one of their free templates. :roll_eyes: We’ve had a few things come up that I need to pay for first before I subscribe. I wish they had a “one time” subscription like Silhouette Business instead of a month-to-month. Even if you pay for the year and get the one month free, it’s still expensive. Especially on a fixed income.

6 Likes

Cuttle just keeps getting better! I saw the video on this.

3 Likes

^^^This! I save up projects that might best be done with Cuttle, then buy one month.

4 Likes

How does that work? You get 5 projects with a free account? Then when you upgrade you get unlimited, if you go over the 5 what happens when the account reverts? Does it keep the first five or the last?

2 Likes

Couldn’t say - I download then delete unneeded projects before canceling. Doesn’t work for everyone, but good enough for me. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

That’s a good idea!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.