Apple Watch and Iphone Charger Stand

I posted the files above if anyone wants to make one.

5 Likes

Mucho nice. My current one is 3D printed but I might just make the switch and class up the joint.

Awesome design. Thanks for the files

Beautiful turn out!

So, I don’t have a new iPhone (yet), but I like this design WAY more than the one I was working on for my watch. I may have to go with this!

Beautifully done!

Wow, super cool!
Thanks for sharing

I just might try this. I’ve been looking for an excuse to upgrade my charger anyway. Those $3 tiny Chinese puck chargers barely work with my iPhone at all.
I’ll have to think on the watch charger for a bit though. I have a Fitbit Versa and their chargers are big ugly clunks.

@cordioli how did you mate the clear acrylic to the wood base? I don’t see any glue smears or dots. Is the arm+slot holding it all together, no glue?

Hi Jefish,

I didn’t glue it!
I made it a tight fit so I would not use any glue on it as it would ruin the pc. :blush:

1 Like

Using the design from @DaveStruve, I made a dual charger a little closer to my needs. The pad encloses the Qi charger from Adafruit, which causes the acrylic middle layer to glow a nice blue.

Thanks for the files and advice!

10 Likes

Teally cool!

Yep, going to have to make some of these my the wife and I. Great design!

Do you have the pdf of your cuts I am learning on my glowforge and would love this as a stand for my personal use.

1 Like

There are pdf files of the original design in the first post.