Arrow Circle - turn keeper tracker of :)

My family plays lots of games, some of which involve changing the direction of play. This can get confusing after playing for several hours.
Something I have always wanted is a way to keep track of this. Having received my Glowforge earlier this month, I did just that! The arrows cut first, followed by the cut for the circle. I have made one of draftboard and one of Maple Plywood. Each was resized a bit to fit the space that I had on the board. 2 ½" - 3" seems to be a good size for us.

_Arrow Circle - Helene

31 Likes

Thanks for the circular file. Practical cut for gamers.

4 Likes

Very practical! I can definitely see the need for one of these. My group regularly gets mixed up on direction of game play.

Thanks for sharing the file!

4 Likes

Thanks for telling us which way to go. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever played a game where you change directions. I think this is very cute for those in need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool!!!

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: I see what you did there :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

They are great fun. I think UNO is a popular game. it is fun because one minute you are aggravating the player to your left then suddenly they are paying you back.

2 Likes

The re-recycle logo… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t played Uno for soooooooooooooo many years! May have to give it a try again.

1 Like

My family loves card games because you have an activity while you are visiting.

and let’s face it, dropping a draw 4 card on your sister is still fun when you’re 58. :slight_smile:

we usually play 45 cents(variation of rummy) or hand and foot.

2 Likes

That also came to my mind.

1 Like

We used to play games every day. Somehow working too many hours got in the way. We’re just getting back into games and having fun doing so. Yes, fun to do that to a sister is good at any age! Even 61. :grinning:

3 Likes