Attempting to make a delrin stamp for a leather badge

Thank you for that compliment. I think the real work is in the graphics themselves. The cleaner you make them, the better ANYTHING will turn out. I’ll keep you guys posted on my results.
JSM

3 Likes

:glowforge: just released a leather stamp tutorial and per them you need a minimum of two hours using a screw clamp - and I’m betting they tested :smiley:

2 Likes

Where’s that tutorial?

the link for it came in an email this afternoon.

but honestly, i clicked on the link just now and it takes me to an empty GFUI screen. so there may be some issues (either for me or in general).

Yeah it was a little weird. I had to be logged in and have my GUI running. Then clicked the link and it opened in the GUI. Nice tutorial but very rudimentary. Every stamp looks like they will be square shaped regardless of what your intentions are. Hopefully the add some detail to the stamp feature. It could be a fun thing for most. My new Delrin will be in today so I plan on posting some more stamps I make over the next week. Stay tuned.
JSM

i’m logged in and had the GFUI open. still opened a new tab with a blank design open for me.

That’s odd. It is definitely a tutorial that opens in the GUI. Try opening to the page just before editing and image in the GUI, you know where you choose something existing or a new project. Then paste that link in a new tab and see if that activates it. It is the only tutorial I have seen by GF. I assume of they had more, they are stores or accessible from somewhere, but I would not know. You might ask them via support.
JSM

i tried clicking on it again, and it took me to the blank cutting screen.

but this time, when i clicked on the logo to go back to the dashboard, it loaded on top of the list of designs.

there’s def something funky going on with the link.

Any chance you have pop-ups blocked?

it wouldn’t pop up when i went back to the dashboard then, i wouldn’t think.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.