Aura Zero, Zero tool

Random thought… I wonder if a bit of Cermark or Laserbond in the back left corner of the Aura’s metal tray would let you mark the 0,0 corner permanently? :thinking:

5 Likes

Well there is one way to find out.

4 Likes

I just used blue tape. The Aura “bed” is just thin stamped metal and heat discolors from heavy use on its own.

4 Likes

I’ve never had the need to pay the big bucks for CerMark. :wink:

3 Likes

I feel really dumb right now! i cannot figure out how to get this file off of the post. the only option i seem to have is to save the image, which is not the svg. WHAT AM I MISSING???thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Right click the line drawing item and when the fly out menu appears, choose save image as svg to your computer.

7 Likes

Don’t feel dumb! This forum software gets everyone until they get accustomed to it. As @dklgood said, right click over the drawing, your flyout may not look the same but there will be some “save as” and that will allow you to save as a SVG. Since the original is a SVG most of the time it will default to that.

5 Likes

THANK YOU very much

2 Likes

THANK YOU very much!!!

2 Likes

Don’t feel dumb - we all need help when we are starting out. :smiley:

7 Likes

It’s a Tool to place a ‘hardware’ edge in a location in the machine so that an item placed in the machine AND in the same relative location in the software, the two 0x,0y locations will be ‘exactly’ the same instead of ‘somewhere close’ to 0,0.
Another term used in almost any other hardware scenario is “Jig”.

2 Likes