The ONLY program (that I could find on the internet) for automatically generating patterns suitable for gears, wheels, coasters and other applications.
- Browse to https://www.flickr.com/photos/toxi/sets/72157623224570676/ and check out the original samples.
- read the original article at http://toxiclibs.org/2010/01/re-inventing-the-wheel/
- download the Processing IDE from https://www.processing.org/download/
The Processing IDE does not require installation. Unzip the download, move it to your desired location, and run it.
- download the latest Toxiclibs additional functionality programming libraries from https://bitbucket.org/postspectacular/toxiclibs/downloads/
Unzip the download and copy all the folders to the “libraries” folder in your Processing “sketchbook” location. This location can be found under File, Preferences of the Processing IDE.
- Download the lastest script and document from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48396199/The_Wheel_Tool.zip
Unzip the download, read the document, load the script, be creative.
Share your knowledge, tools, techniques and tips to all the Glowforge community, and the wider artisan, etsy, hobby and educational communities.