Aw, nuts

@tim was asking about lasering nuts.

I spent all of five minutes borrowing an almond from Kira and dropping a glowforge logo on it… pics attached for your nutty enjoyment.

24 Likes

That is just plain fantastic. I’ll just wait for celebs to request monogrammed organic almonds from now on…

2 Likes

It’s SO cute!

Yeah but can it core an Apple !?!

1 Like

Glowforge, for the squirrel who has everything!

10 Likes

COOL! Does the logo part taste roasted? Don’t pretend you’re not gonna eat it…

And heeeelllloooo there in TV Land…!

1 Like

sorry to disappoint-it went straight into the garbage.

3 Likes

Aw, c’mon, Dan!

Dr. Barry Marshall drank a petri dish of Helicobacter pylori to prove its relation to peptic ulcers, and you can’t eat a lasered nut for science? :laughing:

5 Likes

that’s nutz!

3 Likes

But, like, I have a sneaking suspicion that you can probably find another almond somewhere…might not be easy, I know, but I’m betting that a man of your resourcefulness can accomplish that…

:smiling_imp:

Come on, folks, help me cheer him on…DAN!! DAN!! DAN!! DAN!!

Heck, I’ll eat one…what’s a little volatile chemical coating from past burns anyway…“that never hurt nobody”

2 Likes

…yet. :imp:

1 Like

Introducing the immune system to something it’s never encountered before in small quantities can be beneficial.
I rarely get sick, and I attribute that to eating lots of dirt as a child… :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Ha same here. I also only get 1 hiccup a day. I havent had more than 3 in a row since I was a child.

1 Like

smart move, it was likely really nasty.

Next up: French Fries (Chips for those of you in the UK)! And some people (me included) think that those are best when a bit burnt!

2 Likes

Leave the guy alone. He may be allergic to nuts. I wonder what it would do to a pecan still in the shell. Then you could crack it and eat it safely.

Ha, sorry Dan…didn’t mean to push you to maybe risk your life… :scream:

LOLOL…send it to me, no allergy here

Assuming it was organic when it went in can wholefoods now charge yet double again?

deez nutz for president