Awareness Ribbon KeyChain (Epilepsy)

I made these keychains for a friend who’s daughter was recently diagnosed with Epilepsy. This can be customized to any wording (disease, name etc.).

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. I hope people can use this. Its a simple design but I know not everyone likes to/wants to/ or has the time to deal with making designs. :slight_smile:

I used 1/8 Acrylic in:
Purple
Black
White
Tortoise

The double layered one was cut out of two different colors. Layered onto each other with Gorilla Super Glue Gel linked here

The single layer one was just the top layer of the other one cut out without any engraving.

The keychain hardware I used was ordered on amazon here

The tassels used I also got from Amazon here.

Epilepsy Double

40 Likes

Very nice share. Thank you!

3 Likes

Looks great. And great share. Thank you.

1 Like

Great share, thank you!

2 Likes

These look great, thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Very kind of you to make these for your friend. They turned out really nice. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

These are nice! May I ask how you did the lettering? Did you paint them in?

1 Like

Hello!
Yes sir I painted them before I pealed the masking off to avoid having to clean the edges. I just just a good amount of paint in each letter with a brush and let it dry, then pealed off the masking.

2 Likes

Thank you. They really look good!

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

4 Likes

Those are terrific.

I have a few friends affected by Epilepsy.

3 Likes

Very nice! it’s an important thing for people to know if you can’t tell them due to an accident or something.

3 Likes

I dont see the file to download

Welcome to the forum.
The file is at the very end of the post - the small side by side ribbons. Right click and save image as an svg to your computer.

1 Like

thank you

Very nice design, thanks for sharing.