Baby Announcement

I would have loved that! No family like that for me… And most of our friends had kids before us. It would be cool to have kids the same age as my kids.

9 Likes

Congratulations! I’m here for all the baby items, we’re expecting our 7th grandbaby in October, so I’m ready to forge ahead.

6 Likes

It was fun. Twins run in our family … so we all wondered if anyone would have them. The youngest sister had identical twin boys with the first, and the oldest sister at 40 had fraternal twin girls on my second. It only added to the fun.

10 Likes

Congratulations!!!

8 Likes

Congratulations @MyDogsThinkImCrazy on the blessing of motherhood!
We all look forward to your baby fashion creations.

12 Likes

Lyle was born 1/24 and we are already starting on new baby glowforge projects :blush:

18 Likes

How precious! Congratulations!

I believe your sister was due on the same day. Do the babies share a birthday?

10 Likes

Congratulations! He is beautiful—and I think he is your very best creation ever.

9 Likes

Oh that’s awesome! Congratulations!

8 Likes

What a lovely life event. He may not be your most practical creation, but I know he will be your most loved. Congratulations!

9 Likes

Welcome Lyle! Congratulations to the parents, may your life be full of blessings.

8 Likes

Congratulations on your new addition. This is just the beginning of his and your wonderful journey together. Enjoy each minute of it.

7 Likes

Congratulations! He’s beautiful! Welcome to the world of wonder little Lyle!

8 Likes

Congratulations! I have no doubt Lyle will be the best dressed baby around.

7 Likes

Congrats! Beautiful bundle of joy! Great name! Lyle, love it!

7 Likes

My sister has to have hers by c section and so we had the same due date of 1/25 but she had her c section on 1/18. I was thankfully able to avoid needing a c section. The recovery from those looks awful.
:blush:

12 Likes

Oh my gosh, I am behind on reading - Congrats!!! He is adorable!! How are you both doing?

4 Likes

Congrats! So sorry that this message is delayed. Lyle is adorable!

5 Likes