Back button when browsing this forum on mobile?

Anyone know where the back button is when you browse this forum on mobile? I can’t find it and reloading each search or subforum after reading a post is a pain…

swipe right?

“On mobile” is pretty vague. But I’m on mobile right now so here’s a back button.

1 Like

I added the forum as an “app icon” to my iPhone home page, so it doesn’t have the browser menu. Clearly a Disqus issue then.

You might have better luck using the Discourse app. That’s what I use.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m using Chrome browser on my iPhone. If I pull down a little, my back buttons show. Good luck!

2 Likes

I am using the Glowforge app and do not have a back button in the app but the built in buttons on the bottom can sometimes be a back and sometimes a leave button, but the pulldown in the upper right corner has direct notices at the far right and the unread and new etc lists and also the catagories, so that is how I navigate mostly.

Now if it would just rotate so the on off button was not at the bottom causing the tablet to shut off while I was typing that would be the improvement I would wish for.

2 Likes

The Glowforge logo at the top also sends you to the home screen that is all the forums.

1 Like