Back Porch mini-scene

Hi Everyone! I haven’t been spending much time on the forums lately, been working on a few things. First thing I have to share today is a Back Porch mini scene I made for my mother in law for Easter. I used 1/16" chipboard for the majority of it, some generic 3mm plywood I got from Hobby Lobby for the chair and window frame, used the GF to cut out the window frame, the hole in the wall, all the pieces of lattice, and the chair. Gem chips and copper wire for the plants, green para cord for the hose, toothpicks and paperclips for the gardening tools, hot glue, etc. 6" tall, 4" wide, about 4" deep.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look, and until next creation (will also be posted later today) Happy Forging!

63 Likes

What a nice, miniature oasis. Well done.

10 Likes

I love your little scenes SO much!

10 Likes

Me too! They are so engaging, with just the right amount of detail.

7 Likes

Love it!

6 Likes

The gem chips and copper wire plants reminds me of a gift my g’ma gave me decades ago :smiley:

7 Likes

So cute! Love it, love it, love it!

7 Likes

These are absolutely adorable!

9 Likes

This is adorable!!

5 Likes

What a delightful spot! You always give us so much joy! Thank you!

4 Likes

I never get tired of seeing the mini-scenes. Very beautiful.

2 Likes

Reminds me of sitting on my grandad’s back porch, opening pecans with him.

6 Likes

Love this! It’s so cute…and so tiny!!

1 Like

So cute! Amazing attention to detail as always.

1 Like

Hi There! How do I get your file? Love your mini-oasis! And I read the other posts and you have other mini-scenes? How do I get them?
Jan :slight_smile:

Normally, if someone wishes to share their designs, they will post them in the free laser design category here in the forum…or, they will list their online store in their profile. Since this designer has done neither, it would seem they are not offering their files. It is against forum rules to ask for designs.

7 Likes

Hi Xabbess!
Thank you so much for letting me know! I’m new here and didn’t realize! Hope I haven’t hurt yours or anyone else’s feelings. I apologize for the request!
Jan :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Look up this maker and check out the other still lifes they’ve made. They share the thought process behind the design, what was used, etc. Lots & lots of inspiration. If miniatures are your thing, you will be in good company here.

6 Likes

No worries…we’ve all done similar at some point on here. Come back again…this is a fun place to gather. No feelings hurt at all…we just try to keep everything up to proper guidelines. Hope you can find what you’re looking for.

7 Likes