Balloon- Welcome Little one! šŸŽˆ

Here is a very simple balloon with the written ā€œwelcome little oneā€.

Itā€™s a prototype to show a potential customer for a ā€œbig orderā€.

I hope you like it!

13 Likes

Did you want the centers of the oā€™s and eā€™s to fall out, or would you rather have them stay in place?

What you could do is put a little ā€œbridgeā€ connect each inner part with the outer background so it does not become a cut-out island. Then use a dark marker to color in the bridge so it is not as obvious.

2 Likes

Nice!

And may be bit picky here, but Iā€™d also maybe try a different font that provides more distinction of the W and M and curls in the Es in the cut outsā€“as well as consider the idea if you want the centers of O and E to still appear & look for more stencil fonts or a bridgeā€“but really cute as-is, too!

1 Like

It was just a prototype! 3x smaller! So it will look different when done in the correct size!
But thanks!

1 Like

Itā€™s like that the request! Itā€™s the samemsort of design of this one:

5 Likes

I would suggest trying to ā€œscoreā€ the letters instead of cutting them out. It looks nice and you can have shapes on the insides of the letters. Give it a try, you might like how it looks.

2 Likes

You might try a deep engrave and perhaps even spray with thick black paint before removing masking. This is similar where I did that.
IMG_20190213_171415

4 Likes