Bamboo untensils engraving

Loving the way these bamboo utensils are taking the engrave. Had some issues with alignment of image but I used the set focus worked beautifully! Thanks to the glowforge community support.

24 Likes

Nice! They’d be great items for a shelter’s silent auction or gift shop.

2 Likes

Nice work! Great gift idea, for sure! Lots of options here for different engraves.

3 Likes

I love the Vegan one with all the tasty animals! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I just got home from working at the hospital I’m an ICU nurse. It’s been the worst day of my career (I’m a critical care nurse for 29 yrs in NYC) watching so many people suffering no PPE scared I’m going to get sick then I see this sarcastic and mean comment. This actually broke me down into tears thanks for the push over the edge!

3 Likes

I want to thank all the others for saying something nice I needed that today it’s been a hard few weeks for me and creating pretty things on my glowforge is some sort of an escape. Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful designs and I love the way you added the little extra heart in the animals. Thank you for sharing and thank you for your dedication and for the work you are doing to help others. I’m glad you can find some peace in designing and creating. Take care.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

These turned out fantastic!

2 Likes

Hi there, what settings did you use?