Banana PC Jr

Love the markings on her fur. She is a cutie.

5 Likes

Oh, beautiful!

1 Like

I’ve been so busy the past week with an order that my cat demanded my attention this morning by knocking everything off my desk, including my drink, then sitting on the lid of the GF so I couldn’t open it.

My cat won’t eat unless someone is watching him, so I guess it was his way of telling me this morning that he was hungry, despite having a full food dish. I had to move it to my table so I could work and he would still feel like he was being watched.

6 Likes

Thanks! She’s an ocicat… my husband has cat allergies, so we have purebreds - an oci and an abyssinian - because they tend to be better for allergies.

4 Likes

:rofl:

I :heart: Bill the Cat

5 Likes

LOL Rory does the same thing

As soon as the glowforge starts up, he wants to be on it. I think he likes the attention.

6 Likes

I sometimes wish I could figure my cat out. It took forever to realize he needs us to watch him eat. But he also does this thing where he drags around a stuffed dinosaur and yowls while it’s in his mouth. I can’t bring myself to get rid of it because I don’t know why he drags it around. After he drags it around and yowls (not his normal meow), he wrestles with it a little, then grooms it. And he only does it with this dinosaur…I feel like getting a stuffed cat and see if he only cares that it has 4 legs and a tail…He is neutered, so it’s not that. The shelter we adopted him from requires all animals be neutered or spade before adopting them out, and we got him as a tiny kitten.

3 Likes

LOL He and Rory have to be related somehow. Rory does the exact same thing with a toy I call the octo-mouse, a bizarre thing with a mouse body and 4 long octopus tentacles (someone in the cat toy factory was very high that day).

He wanders around with it in his mouth making this really weird yowl, until he figures out what room I am in. He then drops it and settles down for a nap. Kind of creepy at night.

4 Likes

Octo mouse is a bit creepy, but at least it’s a cat toy. This dinosaur is one of my daughter’s stuffed animals she insisted she needed when she was 10. But it’s heavy because it was one of those baby toys filled with bean bags. It’s pretty much the size of my cat, and he shows up in weird places. The other day is was in the bathroom staring at the toilet.

4 Likes

I have to watch my Portuguese Water Dog go do her biz or she just waits until I do!