Bar Hooks

I use these to hang things on a dowel that’s on my pegboard. I tried the S hooks for this, but I am so clumsy I kept yanking them off.
bar hooks

44 Likes

Mmmm, a tasty practical cut!

14 Likes

Nice, thank you!

11 Likes

Nice solution. Thanks for sharing!

11 Likes

Nice solution - thanks for sharing!

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing

8 Likes

Those are so cool. I love that they don’t knock off.

9 Likes

I read “Bar Hooks” and I figured I should take a look since I have a well stocked Bar, but then I realized they were not for that kind, rather for a use with a round wooden dowel type of hook. :joy:

However, they certainly look useful, thanks for sharing @kmblair.

12 Likes

I can’t tell you how beautiful those simple hooks are. Thanks for the share!

6 Likes

Thank you all, but the only reason i had to come up with them was because I’m such a klutz the S hooks (which are defintely elegant!) kept ending up on the floor. Which is nearly out of reach for me between the back, hips, and huge abdominal varices I developed to cope with superior vena cava syndrome - something that is definitely going to be on the rise thanks to the proliferation of ports and other central ines.

8 Likes

You don’t have to be a klutz to land those S hooks on the floor when taking something off a pegboard. It happens routinely. That’s why there’s an S hook with a stub on the bottom curve that pokes into a pegboard hole. Those help a bit but don’t totally prevent the hook from pulling out and dropping on the floor.

I gave up using pegboard because of this very problem. Now I use french cleats.

6 Likes

Great! Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you! I could use that.

3 Likes

I was thinking it was something for my purse that I could use at a bar! I realize I may be the only total weirdo in the forum. :woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

Crazy and weird come in all shapes and forms. We are not alone. :rofl:

7 Likes

And I’m grateful for that! What a boring world it would be if everyone was “normal.” :rofl:

6 Likes

That compliment is difficult to get. Should be a medal! Thanks!

6 Likes

I always love a good, practical pegboard design! thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

no, I think the majority of forum users are weird. which from me is a compliment…weird is great!

9 Likes