Bar sign

Had someone ask me for a wooden bar sign but needed it in less than 2 days. So I designed one real quick and here it is!

55 Likes

That turned out nice. I like the trim around the outside!

4 Likes

In my world that would usually invoke a “Do it now charge” unless it was a friend.
Nice work on that rush job!

7 Likes

Turned out awesome!

4 Likes

Nice work.

3 Likes

Oh for sure, if It wasn’t for a friend I would have charged a bit more lol

5 Likes

Great font selections.

5 Likes

Love the shape of the sign. Perfect font selection.

5 Likes

Terrific sign! And funny!

2 Likes

This just looks like you rock under pressure! This looks really awesome!

2 Likes

Immediate response: Wow! Next was a laugh from “Proudly serving whatever you brought” :joy_cat:

I love the layering and how you kept it to 3 fonts. Makes me wish I had a bar :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Besides the shape, wood grain, and the fonts, I like the natural colors of the wood contrasting with the engraving.

1 Like

Hey, you’re really good at this!

1 Like

LOVE it are you selling the vector to make one myself?

1 Like

I used to direct high school drama plays. I remember making signs for a bar for “Falling Upward” by Ray Bradbury. It was quite a daring play for high school boys to perform, but we managed. It was a great production. I made a full size coffin for the burial scene. a major part of the play took place in a bar. I just made painted signs. Wish I had a Glowforge for that set and many other plays I directed. What a wonderful sign!!!

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Are the 3D words cutouts that you glued to the main piece? How did you do the border? Love to make a sign with my GF but not that advanced yet.

I cut out the border and 3d letters from another piece of wood. I made sure to score the outline of the letters on the wood underneath so I wouldn’t glue them on crooked

1 Like

How much you sold it for, I’m curious, I got 2 days with my glowforge. I’m getting overwhelmed of how much things I can do