Barbie ornament

Shut up yall!!! Lookie Look!!! I did this!! I made a file!!! Nothing special!! BUT LOOK AT IT!!! I could not wait to come share it with everyone!! YAY!!! And yes…it has its errors…I ain’t that good yet, okay? Dont hate me!

BarbieOrnament

40 Likes

And I suuurreee hope nobody takes my spunky “shut up” as I am actually telling someone to “shut up”! Im just saying I am excited! In a frisky kinda way!

12 Likes

I love it as will my granddaughters! Thanks for sharing!
Robin

4 Likes

Love your enthusiasm and persistence. Keep on keeping on.

3 Likes

Fun, glad your having fun. I can relate to the Look at this!

Sometimes my friends look at me like. yea and I am like you don’t get it. ITS A LASER!!!

5 Likes

I think it’s Fabulous.

2 Likes

Beautifully done. My grandmother used to have shadow pics of my Mom and Uncle. I bet you could do up a set of these using actual people. Hmmmm

3 Likes

That reminds me of Anne Hathaway in the “Princess Diaries” movie. (Yes, gentlemen, it’s a cute coming-of-age chick flick. Do not hurt yourselves with the eye-rolls.) :rofl:

3 Likes

My wife likes those movies too.

2 Likes

Well, we already knew she had exquisite taste right? :wink:

(She picked you.)

2 Likes

That’s the same reaction we all had once we figured out we could control the magic :slightly_smiling_face:

Some folks might have suppressed the jumping up & down but inside they were doing the happy dance.

7 Likes

I can relate, friend!! Nothing better than the sense of accomplishment when something finally works!

2 Likes

Nice job!

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!! My Lil Girl is gonna love me for this…

1 Like

Great file! Keep going!

3 Likes

Great job, Mandy!!

2 Likes

super cute. my neice would love it.

1 Like

OH I am!!

AND THANKYOUU!! I am a very high strung individual anyways! But even more so when it comes to anything to do with my GF (girlfriend, glowforge, whatever you wanna call her)

I love the oh so common “Whats a Glowforge?” or “what’s that?” it reminds me of my Great Aunt that was a thumb licking face wiper, who couldn’t see anything. She used to scrunch her whole body up when she squinted her eyes. That lady drove me mad at times! I don’t know why… but every time someone asks me that… That is what they remind me of! Don’t ask!lol Random thought.

1 Like