Bass Clarinet

If I am going to add another musical instrument, it might as well be something esoteric. Here is a bass clarinet.

Bass Clarinet 2.pdf (69.5 KB)

37 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

4 Likes

Thank you. The orchestra grows.

4 Likes

Thanks, I love all of these:-)

4 Likes

Woo Hoo! I used to play one of those. Thanks for the memories.

4 Likes

I was a huge band nerd in high school. I made it to state honor band on the Bflat, bass and contra clarinets. The bass winds hold a special place in my heart! The English horn (bass oboe) is my all time favorite. Unfortunately I doubt I’ll ever be able to afford one. :joy: Thanks. This really made me smile!

5 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

Very nice! Thank you!

4 Likes

Love it! Thanks!

2 Likes

Played the bass clarinet for a year in between the clarinet and settling on the tenor saxophone. Obviously I’m a prior band nerd.

2 Likes

English horn was my favorite, too!-in woodwinds with reeds. I was best at oboe, though the double reeds really ruined my clarinet and sax playing. I could never decide what recorder I liked best -alto or tenor. I definitely liked the cello better than the violin, mandolin and 6 string better than 12, and piano better than harpsichord, but I did love the organ (I got to learn on my church’s for free).

2 Likes

You and my husband’s bro - he was in PT by sophomore HS year - marched with baritone sax.

2 Likes

are there any alto saxophones?:

Have you tried the search function?