Batman freak!

A gift for a friend who a Batman closet freak. Yes he admits it but thinks he to old to sport all his fan fair items. Since his nephews call him TIO BATMAN, I thought of a suitable :gift: would be a Batman clock :alarm_clock: he could sport it any TIME!!!

33 Likes

Cool clock, bad timing. Had little sleep last night because a bat(s) decided to make flapping noises in the attic directly above my bed 3:30-5:00am. Kept thinking it was in the room… Can’t figure out how to get rid of them.

6 Likes

find the holes and seal them up.

or hang big strips of duct tape

kinda mean, but they will stick to it.

killed one accidentally. my dad had hung a couple strips so we would NOT hit the light bulbs. you know back in the old days before LED bulbs.

went up in the attic a long while later and a dead bat was stuck to the tape.

2 Likes

Bats are so beneficial please do not kill them. Why not use the GF to build them a bat house and coax them out of your attic into it?

4 Likes

Had bat boxes near the house. The bats never used them. They prefer my attic way up in the air next to a massive chimney. Got rid of the bats 5 years ago with an enclosure over the hole and a one way exit… But they are back. Not sure where they are getting in now after sitting multiple nights watching at dusk. And I’m getting a little old to be 30 ft up a ladder

4 Likes

Eww, i’d want rid of them too!

1 Like

But back on topic…Cool clock!!!

4 Likes

Nice clock!

3 Likes