Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica

So my wife is just now getting around to watching The Office lol, better late than never I guess. In honor of Dwight, I present the following. First is on a cork trivet, I do love cork, and the second is on a glass tile that has a white backing. I reversed the image and engraved the tile from the back, that way the front stays nice and smooth :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Very nice engrave on both.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Timely, I’m rewatching The Office lately. Still holds up, still super awkward :slight_smile:

I’ll take “irrigation”, please.

2 Likes

My youngest has watched it 2x+ she has quite an assortment of Schrute farms hoodies, etc. :slight_smile:
very nice work.

2 Likes

Thank ya. I think I may try to make a large sign for our kitchen with it lol

I am really looking forward to the pass thru!

Though I will have to change to the external fan people are using. as Beamer will have to get rolled to more in the middle of the room if not the hallway. to get the larger things through

1 Like

I just have a basic, so, I’ll have to be creative haha

1 Like

Still haven’t seen The Office, but my husband is re-watching with our son. I’m sure I’ll see it some day…

1 Like

I guess I’m in a minority wondering what this has to do with sci-fi…

2 Likes

lol, have to watch the show to find out haha

Nice job

1 Like

Ha ha! We say that all the time!
(and great cork!)

2 Likes

One of the Distrbution tech girls just gave me that line the other night while I was in and out of the Sterilization Room at my hospital!

1 Like

Been considering firing the whole show back up. Some of our friends and their family apparently have it on as background noise fairly often. I think my wife will be upset if I watch it alone, but she’s been on a survivor kick, and I can only handle so much of that show, so it’s only fair I watch my own, right?

Also, gonna add my sign I did here, since I just found it again while shuffling stuff around today, though I’m sure I posted it to the forum when I first made it:

3 Likes