Beta Project: 19.5" x 19.5" Round Decorative LED Wall Light!

Wow. Love the layers.

3 Likes

That came out so awesome!!!

2 Likes

It’s going to a music festival, if someone is prone to seizures, they are at the wrong place.

7 Likes

really cool project

1 Like

Holy freakin batman. Now all the things I have made look like kindergarten art projects.

5 Likes

I can relate :smile:

3 Likes

Holy smokes! I have a feeling people might spend more time looking at this than at the eclipse. Awesome job.

3 Likes

That’s freaking amazing!! Lovely creative split you made to hide behind the pattern!!

3 Likes

Ooooh noooo !!! I’ve been hypnotized !!

1 Like

Absolutely incredible. This is a lot like the stuff I’ve been dying to make with mine, so it’s great to see such an amazing example.

1 Like

This is so awesome! Fantastic job!

1 Like

This has got to be one of the most amazing projects I have seen so far. If I can make any thing half this good I will have spent my money wisely on the Glowforge.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful. :heartpulse:

As I patiently await my pro, I am so happy to see the ‘real world’ problems solved, such as your use of the custom acrylic brace in the center and the “clamps” to hold it all together. These are the little things that make a good design great. Inspiring!!

4 Likes

All I can say is Wow …thanks for sharing. I am waiting for my laser to come. I am so exited.

1 Like