Beta Project: Wall Hanging Succulent Planters Concept

Love ,love,love these, and your designs are FANTASTIC…GO BABY GO !

6 Likes

I’m utterly speechless…my jaw is hanging on the floor. So beautiful, thank you for making them, and for your post.

Btw, the trial and error shot is so spot on…people who don’t make things from scratch usually don’t know how much work goes into making things correctly.

11 Likes

these are lovely! very well done, and the set looks wonderful together. i’ve been working on the designs for something quite similar, and it’s nice to see proof of concept, haha. i love succulents!

3 Likes

Those are some fantastic looking planters and a great write up, thanks for posting those. I can see making a few of those.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the thought process and reworks of this. The process of concept struggles to discovery of something that works is sometimes more rewarding than the outcome. Most people who don’t create never experience all the small victories when something works!
Those designs are absolutly beautiful and Im sure everytime you look at them, you still feel that pat on the back :grin: cause thats how I feel when I create from scratch. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

These are so great! And very creative - there’s just no limit to the cool things that are coming off the GlowForges these days!
Thanks for all the photos and explanations of your design process.

6 Likes

I’m emailing this to my fiancee right now - I want this in our home! Thank you for such amazing inspiration!

11 Likes

Very cool idea and completed project! Great post full of inspiration. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

you’ve hit this one out of the park. Succulents aren’t my thing but who cares, your execution on these are fantastic. You have won the forum for the day, maybe the week.

9 Likes

These are the types of projects I enjoy pointing friends and family to when they start asking me what I intend on using my Glowforge for. Neat things just like this really open the imagination up! Awesome!

6 Likes

The designs and execution are amazing. My sister has quite a few succulents and this is the type of thing that would make a perfect gift. Seriously, designs I would pay for.

6 Likes

This is absolutely stunning. Definitely something for a cube wall I can’t wait

5 Likes

These look great! I just got a new office, and now I want one of these in it!

9 Likes

Might be the first thing I hang on my apartment walls.

3 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: . . .
what everyone else said ! GORGEOUS! and, yes, this might have to go to the top of my long list of what my first project will be. Great write-up! Thanks for taking the time to share your work. (And now, I’ll add Flex-Seal to my list-o’-things to buy for :glowforge:)

4 Likes

This definitely wasn’t intended to be a product placement for Flex Seal. Hehe…
I just really wasn’t sure what to use. Thought about spray or something, but this seemed affordable and easy to apply exactly where I wanted it, also working like an adhesive for the container and acrylic pieces. :wink: I used no other glue or anything. Everything just fit and worked!

8 Likes

I used flexseal to repair a tarp over my woodshed. Worked great, but was really easy to lay down too much and get puddles/lumps. DIdn’t matter in that case, but would be more of an issue with something pretty that you want to look closely at, like what you created.
I don’t think I would trust it for a boat. I was not able to use it to repair my river-tube.

5 Likes

Flex seal comes in spray also.

2 Likes

Whoa, absolutely stunning! nice work!

2 Likes