Black Lives Matter Heart Earrings Free File

Pretty straightforward. The Red lines are Score lines, the Black lines are Cut lines. I usually cut acrylic, standard proofgrade acrylic settings work just fine.

If you use mirrored acrylic it helps to flip the file backwards and cut and score the mirror from the back.

I’ve been cutting a ton of these on scrap acrylic and made a post saying I will give them to anyone that has donated to a just cause right now. Zero money passes through my hands, I am still employed so I’m funding the shipping and supplies. It’s going slightly viral, people love them, and it’s raising a bunch for local BLM and bail causes. I suggest something like this.

BLMEarrings

116 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Great share! :sunglasses: you go girl.

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your design and efforts!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! It’s great what you’re doing to help! God bless you my friend.

2 Likes

I just want to say thank you for what you are doing. With what I personally am going through because of racism when I saw your BLM earrings. It brought a tear to my eye. once again thank you.

7 Likes

Thank you for doing this…and I am about to make some right now!

2 Likes

Love these and thank you for sharing. However I don’t see a link to download, just your pic of the design.

2 Likes

These are awesome! I’m running https://www.instagram.com/makersforblacklivesmatter and wonder if you would DM me so I can share!

3 Likes

It’s the line drawing at the bottom of the original post. Right click on it and save as svg.

1 Like

Hi! I LOVE those earrings. Is there an attachment to download? I only see a photo template, but when I clicked it, nothing occurs. thank you

1 Like

Right-click on the SVG image in your browser and, choose “Save As …” (or equivalent) from the context menu.

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.12.34 PM

3 Likes

Well done!

I tried but nothing
I really wanted to make some of these

Can u send me the attachment to make these earrings
Thank u I appreciate it

I tried but I can’t get it to work

The file is above. Right click the line image under the text in the original post and save as SVG. If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to a different browser.

3 Likes

Here’s a google drive shared link of her file
and PDF Version of her file

2 Likes

You can for sure share, they are completely open source and do not need to be credited to me even. They are for the people to make, share, use and sell.

Also, that instagram might like my other project which is a DIY handheld light graffiti projector tutorial. Just pop over to www.DisruptivelyUseful.org, it’s also completely free and open source to share, make, sell and use.

6 Likes